Contemporary cosmetology strives to offer increasingly comfortable and innovative procedures. Microdermabrasion is a modern method, allowing the outermost skin to be exfoliated layer by layer. The procedure involves removing the epidermal layers with a special device equipped with a diamond-coated tip – hence the full name, “diamond dermabrasion”. Moderate-intensity removal of outer epidermal layers results in increased cell division in the basal layer. These new cells then migrate outwards and replace damaged skin cells. Because the process is gradual, there is no risk of too deep or uneven exfoliation. The microderm device used by Revision utilizes advanced technology, compliant with all required EU norms and regulations, resulting in spectacular improvement of the skin. Controlled dermabrasion is a modern technique, using delicate skin peeling to treat common skin problems while greatly improving its look.
Diamond microdermabrasion is safe, noninvasive and painless. Its effects are immediate, it presents a good alternative for traditional peeling.
Advantages of diamond microdermabrasion
- General skin regeneration and cellular rejuvenation
- Removal of excessive keratinization, dryness, sun-induced damage
- Removal of small wrinkles in the skin, imperfections and spots
- Stimulation of collagen and elastin production
- Can be used frequently
- An alternative for patients who poorly respond to chemical peeling
- Improved absorption of skin care products – resulting in skin nutrition and moisturization
Indications for microdermabrasion
- Skin discolorations
- Sun damage
- Common acne and acne scars
- Enlarged skin pores
- Blackheads, whiteheads and milk spots
- Rough, keratinized epidermis
- Stretch marks
Cavitation peeling is a cosmetic procedure utilizing ultrasound. Ultrasonic cavitation is a modern technique used for non-contact and painless facial skin cleansing. Ultrasonic vibrations of certain frequency are capable of inducing miniature shock waves. In the presence of water particles on the surface of the skin, these waves create microscopic bubbles of low-pressure gas. The vibration causes these microbubbles to grow, which is then followed by a quick collapse. In a few microseconds, a large amount of heat and pressure is released in the microscopically small space of each bursting bubble. This breaks up the outermost layers of keratinized skin cells, while leaving the deeper layers of skin completely unharmed.
Ultrasound treatment is also used for delivering vitamins and other active ingredients into the skin, resulting in improved efficacy. Cavitation peeling is now commonly used in many professional beauty salons.
Cavitation peeling may be used at any time of the year. It requires no anesthesia. This procedure is performed with an ultrasound-generating device with a special tip, which is gently moved across the face, moisturized with water or special tonic. The procedure leaves the skin smooth, light, free of irritation.
Its effects are excellent
- Skin sterilization – cavitation kills skin bacteria, the main cause of dermatitis
- Removal of dead epidermis and shallow comedones
- Removal of toxins, residual make-up
- Minor scar shallowing
- Lightening up of discolorations
- Improvement of penetration and activity of skin cosmetics
- Stimulation of natural cellular regeneration
- Enhancing skin firmness (the micromassage stimulates fibroblast production of collagen and elastic fibers responsible for maintaining skin tone and reducing wrinkles)
- Improvement of blood circulation in the skin
- Good preparation for further cosmetic procedures
- Smoothing and refreshment of the skin
Contraindications for ultrasound treatment
- Neoplastic disease, including after treatment
- Cardiovascular disease
- General poor condition resulting from disease
- Metallic foreign bodies or implants (e.g. pacemakers)
- Severe vegetative neurosis
- Chronic migraine
Basic cosmetic treatments
A treatment for dry and dehydrated skin. Results in deep hydration of the skin, reducing minor wrinkles and removing unpleasant skin tightness. The skin is left refreshed, firm, soft and radiant.
Treatment for sensitive skin
Mildly cleanses and lightens up the complexion, removes redness, swelling, inflammation and irritation.
Treatment for varicose skin
Intensive care for dry, reddened skin prone to rosacea. A natural complex of herbal extracts is used that restores the skin’s natural protection.
Treatment for greasy or acne-prone skin
Regulates sebum production, restoring natural hydro-lipid balance. Has antibacterial and skin tightening effects, removes minor impurities. Dead epidermis is effectively ablated, skin pores unblocked. This results in clean, smooth and radiant skin.
Stimulates cellular regeneration, removes dead epidermal cells, hydrates the skin. Increases collagen and elastin production, lightens up discolorations and acne scars. Cleanses and minimizes skin pores.
Can be used for delicate and demanding skin types. Good for aging, oily or acne skin as well as for skin discoloration. Rejuvenates and regenerates the skin.