estGen – tissue engineering
EstGen preparations are recommended for complex tissue reconstruction and regeneration through stimulation of DNA formation and regulation of immune response. They are 100% natural, but at the same time they act more strongly than synthetic products. The composition of estGen preparations includes isolated proteins, such as growth factors, immunomodulating proteins, bacteriostatic substances, as well as enzymes, polyamides, nucleic and amino acid derivatives and a unique set of vitamins and minerals.
Advantages of the estGen therapy
The estGen therapy "adapts" to the age, type and condition of the skin and solves skin problems.
The creators of the preparations unanimously claim that the best effects of skin improvement are achieved when the skin is damaged (e.g. in mesotherapy or acne). The damage causes inflammation, while inducing tissue remodelling and regeneration.
Thanks to the use of estGen preparations in our treatments we have the inflammation under control. Thus, we control the pace and strength of reconstruction.
Restoration, lifting, lifting of the face oval and skin thickening, anti-inflammatory and disinfecting effects and controlled skin remodelling– these are the effects after applying estGen therapy.
- Atopic dermatitis
- Drooping eyelids
- Mature skin
- Loss of skin density
If there are no contraindications to the treatment, it does not require special preparation.
- active infections (viral, bacterial, fungal – also on hands),
- the weakness of the body,
- thyroid diseases (hyperactivity, hypothyroidism, Hashimoto),
- tendency to herpes (consultation with a doctor and treatment using Herivan required),
- pregnancy, lactation,
- use of anticoagulants (e.g. aspirin),
- allergy to product ingredients,
- blood diseases (anaemia, thrombocytopenia)
- cancer (consultation with a doctor required),
- tendency to scar, keloids,
- therapy with retinoids / isotretinoin / derivatives of vitamin A (min. 6 months after the end of such a treatment),
- treatment with steroids (min. 4 weeks after the end of such a therapy applied locally, 3-6 months after the treatment including internal intake),
- antibiotic therapy (min. 4 weeks after the end of sucha treatmentapplied locally, 3-6 months after the treatment including internal intake),
- autoimmune diseases (e.g. lupus, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis),
- light treatment,
- surgical procedures,
- cryosurgery in the last 6 months,
- addictive tanning,
- drinking alcohol before and after surgery.
|estGen – tissue engineering|
|estGen + Microneedling||400 PLN||550 PLN|
|estGen + Sonophoresis||300 PLN||450 PLN|
|Chemical peels as an addition to estGen||100-120 PLN||200-220 PLN|