Healthy and shiny hair is a sign of good health, for a woman it is also an ornament for her well-being. Weak hair falling out can significantly reduce the comfort of life, lead to a decrease in self-esteem and cause stress, which further intensify the process of hair loss. In physiological conditions, it is on your head: 80% of hair in the growth phase – anagen (2-8 years), 1% in the atrophy period (catagen: 2-3 weeks), 19% of hair is in telogen (the dormant phase – about 3 months). Depending on various factors, the number and firmness of hair may change not only during the disease, but also under physiological conditions, including the menopause when it comes to women. Daily hair loss should not exceed 70-100 hairs. The problem occurs when more than 100 hairs fall out every day and it takes more than a few weeks. Excessive hair loss is said to occur when the number of hairs in the growth phase is reduced and the number of hairs in the dormant phase is increased. This is the process before baldness. Causes of hair loss:
- Physical and chemical factors:
- Frequent and too intensive combing and squeezing of hair
- Dyeing, perm
- UV radiation, seawater and chlorinated water
- Toxic agents:
- Poisoning with heavy metals (e.g. mercury, arsenic). Symptoms occur approximately 14 days after poisoning
- Lupus erythematosus, hormonal disorders, infectious diseases, diabetes, cancers
- Mycosis, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis
- Stress, neurosis, anaemia, trichotillomania
- Cytotoxic agents, immunosuppressive drugs
- Vitamin A, retinoids, beta-blockers
- Anticoagulants and lipid-lowering agents
- Menopause, postnatal period
- Inappropriate diet, smoking
- Age (changes often occur after turning 40 years old)
- Genetic factors
Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive technique consisting of administering an active substance directly to the skin in the area where it is to work. Thanks to precise injections we increase cell metabolism, stimulate fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin, we also improve microcirculation in subcutaneous tissue. The puncture itself causes additional activation of skin cells.The active substances are selected individually for each person.
Advantages of Mesotherapy
Various injection techniques allow to control the speed of application of the preparation and the time when it will remain in the tissue. Long-lasting results in the desired place.
The growth factors released after pricking initiate and accelerate skin remodelling according to natural body mechanisms.
Due to the possibility of using preparations with different active substances, it is possible to act against various head skin illnesses.
- two days before the procedure, do not take aspirin or drugs with enzymes,
- don’t vaccinate yourself before the mesotherapy procedure
- blood coagulation disorders,
- anticoagulants intake,
- taking corticosteroids (oral) intake,
- active herpes,
- untreated diabetes,
- infectious skin diseases,
- tendency to scarring, tendency to discoloration,
- chemical skin peels,
- fillers, injections (in the last 6 months).